Public Works, Part Time Sanitation Labor
Performs a variety of unskilled or semi-skilled maintenance work under direct supervision.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
Minimum Education Level – 8th Grade
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading, compressing, and dumping refuse, yard waste, and recyclable materials.
- Ability and willingness to perform labor intensive duties on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs. and occasionally up to 100lbs.
- Ability to positively interact with the public.
- High degree of self-motivation, good endurance, good hygiene, and a strong work ethic.
- This position will be for 28 hours per week, no Saturday, Sundays or holidays.
Apply at City Hall - 811 Avenue E, Fort Madison, Iowa. Applications need to be turned in by Friday, September 24th.
Full Job Description